Trabaja con Nosotros
Nixon is California’s iconic watch and accessories brand, born from action sports culture and always pushing the never been done. As a company we are creative, we are ambitious, we take risks. Above all, we want to build great products with the world’s youth as our audience. We collaborate with the best in the business: brands, athletes, retailers, causes. People who share our mindset and our belief that we can make an impact, one detail at a time.
We are proud of more than 20+ years of history, our roots and heritage while steadily aspiring to rise to new horizons, develop and grow our brand and team of ridiculously talented individuals further. Working for Nixon means being part of an international, dynamic, and passionate group of people, multi-lingual, multi-channel and multi-category. We are as diverse as the environment we operate in, stretching all the way from our origins in the action sports industry up to the lifestyle market, electronics, and premium watchmaking. We believe that passion drives performance and that perfection comes from always giving your best. We care about the little things, while thinking big.
Are you ready to be part of the Nixon Team?
We are looking for an End Customer Service Assistant for our Customer Service department, on a minimum 1-year apprenticeship at our European headquarter. Under the responsibility of our CS Manager, you will be creating loyalty through successful service recovery, sharpening internal tools used to record customer interactions, ensuring KPIs goals are met, reporting on customer feedback across various communication channels, working with cross-functional partners to maintain a high level of communication and a clear understanding of the product lifecycle, in providing exceptional experiences to end consumers.
- With excellent interpersonal skills, you have a good business & communication knowledge.
- You are known for your commitment and your capacity to fit into a young and dynamic team
- You speak well French and English, and are familiar with German (or other language)
- You have great knowledge of customer service recovery methods and techniques, and familiar with customer communication
- Experience with CRMs tools, Salesforce Service Clous, Microsoft Office (Excel) is a plus
- You demonstrate a high level of detail orientation and organizational skills
- You are able to balance simultaneous projects, evaluate workload and prioritize tasks based on critical need
- Prior experience in Customer Service would be appreciated
You will ensure Customer Service for End customers, working closely with EU Logistics, Service, Accountancy and Ecomm teams:
- Ensure great business etiquette and high level of enthusiasm when interacting with customers and partners
- Use strong problem-solving skills to find creative solutions to customer issues. (Via phone, chat, socials and email)
- Work closely with our Service center to ensure Nixon's warranty policy and service process to customers
- Manage general customer enquiries with an excellent service
- Assist end consumers with sales order support and maintain a clean order book for end customers
- Communicate on products & parts stocks and prices to end customers.
- Communicate and ensure compliance with Nixon's Return Policy and Procedure
- Work closely with ythe Operations' team and monitor daily D2C order flow
- Assist the E-com / Marketing Department (website bugs quick help, translations...)
- Support accountancy team for end customers refunds and payments
This position will allow you to discover how a small/medium size business and will help you gather the necessary experience so as to evolve in an international business environment.
- Position based in Soorts-Hossegor (40150)
- 1-year minimum apprencticeship contract - 39 hours per week
- Starting date: mid/end of August 2022
Please submit your application under the reference 'ECS ASSISTANT' via e-mail to: email@example.com